Concepter company together with Biosphere StartUР Platform determined 5 winners of Product Idea Accelerator (PIA). The winners of the first stage are:
• Meredot – "smart" wireless socket;
• Nuka – eternal pencil and eternal notebook, a revolutionary idea from Ukrainian inventors;
• Onni Care – "smart" monitor from Finnish entrepreneurs, which allows to watch the child remotely;
• Prequel – a bag which is almost impossible to steal or open by third party;
• Protect My Bike – a startup from California which is going to solve the problem of bicycle theft.
All projects have been expertly tested for the business model prospects and idea market fit and will receive funding from the Biosphere StartUp Platform for further development. The total budget for the PIA is $ 100,000. These funds will be used for prototype development, marketing and other activities that will help startup launch on Kickstarter crowdfunding platform. The participants of the accelerator will receive expert support and mentorship from owners and top-managers of world leading companies and also benefit from options offered by partners - Microsoft, Unit, SalesHub and others. Mentors of the PIA are Andriy Zdesenko, the founder of Biosphere, Vlad Tislenko, CEO of Concepter, Yaroslav Azhnyuk, CEO Petcube, Serhii Poplavskiy, IoT PM of Microsoft, and other interesting and successful people.
The next stage of the PIA project will be Demo Day, where the participants will be able to present their achievements.